Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if an item is sold out and out of stock but i would still like to purchase it?
- Fret not! You can simply click on the product that is out of stock and yet you're interested in, click on the black bar "Email when available" located on the right side of the screen, key in your email address and submit. When we restock these products, you will receive an email update almost immediately.
- I received an email notification indicating that my order is already shipped out, yet i still did not receive my product.
- For local mail shipping, please allow 1-5 days of delivery lead time by Singapore Post. Due to festive seasons, some of the orders might be delayed by Singapore Post as there might be a huge volume of mails they need to process. We have cases whereby some of our customers only receive their parcels about 1-2 weeks later
- For Ninja Van, you may track your parcel status on their website. Usually it would be delivered within the next 2 working days, but however if you encounter any shipping delay, call their customer service hotline to inquire.
- Do you do self-collections?
- Self collection is only available at our pop-up stores if we have any pop-ups planned in the future. Usually 2 weeks before our pop-up store commences, self collection check-out option will be made available during check-out.
- Do you allow bank transfer?
- We do not allow bank transfer as a mode of payment currently.
- Which type of earrings should i purchase if i have an allergy?
- For customers who are hypoallergenic, we would recommend them to purchase earrings tagged with (S925) or (18K Gold).